Pages

HEY! HEY!

Suivez moi sur/Follow me on Facebook <= cliquez là!

samedi 9 mars 2013

La Grande Aventure

Introduction : I prepare my mind...slowly but surely for the BIG ADVENTURE! yeah yeah
I go by plane on Wednesday the 27th of February 8.30 PM exactly direction....(drumming...) AUSTRALIA!!
What can I find there?
    . Courage
    . to become resourceful
    . to get maturity (but maybe I have to forget that)
    . and especially to improve my damned English

So this is my character : a rabbit!
it's easier to draw rabbit because they don't have a lot of hair like me.
Rabbit = me ok?
Rabbit have determination in her eyes.
She has also big ears, unfortunately they are deaf...
Little arms to bring the luggages.
Little legs to climb the stairs...
Some wind to pretend determination...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire